Sunday, February 5, 2012

Man Cave Progress

One of the things I loved about my home was that it had a bonus room. It sits upstairs from my garage. Our home is one story but has this two story bonus room. The previous owners never finished this room and I believe used it for storage. Here are some before pics and some progress pics. We have a little ways to go, and by "we" I mean my dad. This is my Dads' project while I work on my own projects within the house. I will do the painting and decorating part when he is done.

This is what we had to work with





Took down the false ceiling & reinsulated



Removed the groovy wood paneling from wall, removed linoleum tiles from floor, drywalled the ceiling, took down the side wall, and removed whatever that thing was hovering over the stairs & extended the wall space there.







Next: new windows, flooring, & walls ready for painting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment