Monday, January 16, 2012

Books books books!

Whether you are a book lover & want to display your favorites, or if you're just looking for an inexpensive way to add color to a room; add books! Any books will do. Grab your old college books (the ones collecting dust on a bookshelf that you can't bear to get rid of because of the fortune they cost), or add some of your favorite coffee table books. Not a book collector but like the look? Visit your local thrift shop. You can find some cool cover bindings to match your color/style for under a buck.

I have some of my favorite books stacked on an accent table in my living room. A couple of home decor books, a Christian read, and a silly book by Kermit the Frog. A random reflection of my interests.


I used books on this stand to tier some photos of my girls. Stacking a couple of books to set a photo frame on did the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment